Rosedale Village is the vibrant cosmopolitan heart of “Lo-Burn” IBIZ District
- We are pleased to announce the inclusion of Rosedale Village Shopping Center in the new Lo-Burn IBIZ District. Local business owners on Burnet Road have dubbed the stretch between 45th Street and North Loop Boulevard “Lo-Burn,” a shortened name for Lower Burnet, to help build brand awareness and give the district a unique identity. The Austin Independent Business Alliance (AIBA) designated the area its eighth Independent Business Investment Zone (IBIZ) in January 2011. Rosedale Village is a collection of locally owned, eclectic destinations.
- Join the celebration at the newest IBIZ District.
Events at Rosedale Village
- Breath & Body Yoga: Austin’s premier Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga Affiliate Studio: Lose weight, gain strength, flexibility and balance. New to yoga? Try the Foundations Class, which is moderately paced and 85 degrees. Or enjoy the more advanced Baptiste Power Yoga and Alignment Based Flow Yoga. Get the latest schedules and sign up for classes by downloading the APP on your iPhone from the App Store. Ask about the Membership Rewards Program, a new program exclusive to unlimited members.
- Fluff Meringues & More: a dedicated treat bakery that provides a unique variety of fun, fine, and flavorful meringues (and more) for the confectionery enthusiast. Fluff Meringues & More use the highest quality ingredients, including local eggs, pure cane sugar, and organic extracts.
- Ritual Salon: Fabulous at Rosedale Village! Ritual Salon is dedicated to the art and science of beauty…Bring out your inner beauty with a great cut and inspired color. Book your next appointment and enjoy a glass of white wine while getting pampered!
- Red Betty Nails * Skin* Body: Red Betty is central Austin’s new home for all things nails, skin and body, and the work of owner, Erin Williams and the Red Betty staff has been featured by Bloomingdale’s, Nail Pro magazine, Sephora and the Disney channel. Give yourself the gift of some “you” time and treat yourself to a customized facial, body massage and manicure and pedicure…there is also tinting, waxing or sugaring. And don’t forget the eye lash extensions. Open Monday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The Rosedale Veterinary Clinic: If your pet has allergies and skin problems, ask the Vet about Nutritional Counseling. A prescription diet or shampoo can help pave the way to good health.
- Spectacle Eye Design: This is the place for unique eyewear. This full service optometry clinic and optical boutique specializes in high quality care and cutting edge frame styles from artisan designers around the world. The doctor is experienced in the newest advances in optometric care, including glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration and diabetic eye care, as well as refractive surgery (LASIK) and corneal refractive therapy (CRT). Note: It’s now possible to schedule an eye exam online.
- SparkleKids Upscale Resale: Families will love this discerning shop on the Rosedale Village block – great selection and quality. This locally owned shop buys, sells or trades clothing, toys, books and more for children 0-10 years.
- gusto italian kitchen + wine bar: This locally owned neighbor restaurant is warm and inviting and will rapidly become your family’s favorite! Popular Winemaker Dinners feature menus by Chef Jason Tallent and wines by Sommelier Chris Dufau. Try the new Italian Feast Buffet Brunch every Sunday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and Pizza Night Tuesday features 2 for 1 pizzas from 7-10 pm. Not to be missed is the Sunday 4 pm to 10 pm Family Night, when kids eat free!
- Camp 4 Paws: Buy ten full days of Dog Play Day and get one full day free…and remember to plan ahead…book your pet early for worry-free holiday or vacation travel.
- BLUE STAR KITCHEN + BAR: Featuring uptown comfort-cuisine. Enjoy the Happy Hours, new full service bar with specialty drinks and ever popular Monday night shrimp special!